Ads

Friday, September 7, 2007

Latest Buy; MP4 Player

A few days ago, I went to Comex which was located at Suntec City. My hands were really itchy. I saw alot of things that I like and I wanted to buy them all but I refrained myself from doing so. At the end of the day, I only buy one item.

A MP4 player.

I've always wanted something that can slide, handphone that can slide, just anything that can slide. And what caught my eyes was this MP4 player that is able to slide open. It's so cool!

It's so slick. I wanted it in pure black or maybe blue but they don't have any. The only color they have is the one I had bought.


It plays music, records voices, play videos and there's even games! The mp4 has a capacity of 1GB. I thought it was not that big of a capacity so I decided to buy another 2GB memory card.


I am so in love with my mp4 player. I heart heart it so much! I'm so crazy about it.

Nice right? Very slick right?

It was on a discounted price. The orginal price was $160 and I bought it at a very low price of $129. How cool is that?



Oh, I forget to mention that I can take photos with my mp4 player!

No comments:

Post a Comment