Ads

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crazy Over Facebook

I can seriously tell you that most of my friends have facebook now. It is like another friendster but way better with alot of funky functions and programs. My friends have been sending invitations to me to join facebook but I was rather reluctant.

It is just another program like friendster and I don't need another. For 5 consecutive weeks, different friends of mine send so many invitations to me requesting me to join.

So yesterday, I registered myself and played around with the functions. Not bad. But I am still alittle lost. I need to play around the functions more.

Who's on facebook?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.9.07

    its not good la facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.9.07

    Do you know that friendster is much much better than facebook? I dont see a point being on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.9.07

    wah... new template ah?

    ReplyDelete