Ads

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Itch On My Legs

It's been two days already and it's really very irritating. My legs; there are alot of small red patches and they are really very itchy. I've been scratching so much that I think the skins started to peel off.

Evil twin, "ew, gross!"


I asked my friends about it and they said,

Do u notice any type of rash, peeling skin, etc...? It could b that they are just dry. Are they only red when u scratch them or do they stay red? Do u notice any swelling?

When u scratch, does it hurt or burn? How long have they been that way? Whut kind of soap do you use? Have u been out walking the weeds?

First I'd suggest a cream base lotion if u think they're just dry, but if the problem persists, then I'd try calmine lotion. If u still have no relife, take your butt 2 the doctor.

They are very helpful.



I am trying all the possible ways of getting rid the itch. Hopefully, they will not itch anymore after today!

No comments:

Post a Comment