Ads

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Dieting Starts Today

My weight is always fluctuating. When I was in secondary school, I weighed 58 kg but when I was in tertiary school, I weighed 67 kg. I thought it was time for me to lose some weight and so I went on a diet.
In two months, jsut two months, I lost 6 kg, topping at 61 kg. My secret? Eat apple in the morning and another apple in the afternoon. Don't eat anything for dinner.

And when I got into army, it got even better. Since I was exercising everyday, i got fitter and my abs were getting visible.


Now, I lost all of that.

When I was in the army, I weighed 62 kg but now, I am 69.5 kg. I'm fat.


Now, I shall be more diligent and lose all the fats on me!

Apple twice a day and drink vitagen; that's my dieting plan!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10.9.07

    hmm... i think it's worth a try.. need to lose loads of kilos i put on since i moved to singapore =(

    ReplyDelete