Ads

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Japanese Restaurant At Vivocity, Even Moses Lim Loves It

Sun Jing brought us to a Japanese restaurant located at the 2nd floor of Vivocity. I didn't know it was a buffet till I reached there. Well, that's what I called element of surprise.

Moses Lim gave the restaurant two thumbs up.

Sun Jing wasn't really keen to take photos of himself.

My bag looked bulky from the photo.


Kent, always posing for the camera.

I was really surprised to have went out with Sun Jing and Bertinus because their personality are totally different from mine.

I was always talking and forever making jokes while Bertinus and Sun Jing hardly talked.

I thought this shot was fabulous.

Each person has to $50 for the buffet. I thought the price was still okay and the food were above average.


X.L and I. He looked really different without the glasses. He looked much better.

Kent decided to drink the water he called, 'fiery passion'.

I was just kidding. There's no such drink and that glass of water with a small flame on top was not for drinking.

Bertinus and I. J.C student wor!


We can order everything on the menu since it's a buffet.


What a variety!


Random photos of them and I.

Now, it looks like everyone is trying to follow suit, act cute.

That's Sun Jing in red. He's tee shirt looks like a spiderman outfit.

There was at this point of time when we thought we were late for our movie so we decided to rush to the cinema.

We walked briskly while Sun Jing ran.

It was so funny because when he ran, he looked like spiderman. He was really really fast till we nearly lost sight of him.

I decided to hum the spiderman song and everyone laughed.

The paintings on their walls.


The place really look so high class.

Shortly our food arrived.





An hour passed but we were still ordering food. Hey, buffet mah!






At the end of the day, I felt so bloated.


Another fat day for me.


Kent, "I love sushi. They make me cum really fast."



The bill totalled up to $250 but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment