Ads

Friday, September 7, 2007

September Maad Market

My friends and I went to maad market which is located at the red dot museum next to the maxwell market on saturday. It was my first and I was excited to be there because my friend, Hakim, http://bootifulsoup.blogspot.com/, had set up a stall there.

And another was there too, Syafiq. He's really very artistic in drawings. Sit there and let him draw and he will draw a beautiful potrait of you.

So on that day, which I believe was 2nd september, I went there with Kent, Sun Jing, Bertinus and X.L. We had our lunch before proceeding because we were really starving.

Even without cracking the brains much to think of what food I was going to order, everyone especially Kent knew what I was going to order.

Guess, guess, guess!

Evil twin, "Pig trotters?"

If that's what you thought, then I have to point m middle finger at you. I ordered fried oyster again. I really don't understand why alot of my friends wouldn't want to eat the oyster when they ordered that particular dish.

What's the point of ordering when you don't eat the oyster?



Sun Jing told me not to eat much because we will be proceeding to a Japanese restaurant at the later part of the day.

We proceeded to a chocolate shop located at Ann Siang Hill after Sun Jing told Kent how delicious the German Berries were.


Kent immediately, without further thoughts, asked Sun Jing to bring us there so that he could buy the berries.

It was a very well-decorated place. It was really cosy. Kent just seemed to like to put his head on Bertinus's shoulder when posing.


I like the above photo alot. I really like myself in it.


Recently, I learnt to smile more when taking photos.


The German Berries were placed in a very fanciful but yet elegant bag.

I wanted to show you how the berries looked like but the one who photographed me didn't really did a close-up!

Afterward, we proceeded to the red dot museum.

It was a really nice place to be at and they sell alot of things there.

Nice right? It is really artistically taken by Sun Jing.


Syafiq was very concentrated on what he was drawing but he was aware that he was being photographed. So he took a few precious seconds of his time just to smile at the camera. Aww, sweet!



That's Hakim! You're rocking it! That's his stall.

I'll be there next month to support him. And hey do come down to support his stall!

No comments:

Post a Comment