Ads

Monday, September 10, 2007

Finale; Mandai Hill Camp's ORD Parade

Ord oh! 09/09/07 I thought what a better way of keeping my fond memories on my blog; my ORD photos.


The setting up.

We were the only company marching off to our start point. And you know what? When my sergeant gave command to kekanan pusing (turn right), a few turned left instead.

What a total embarrassment. The spectators were looking. Oh well.

We waited like an hour at the start point before the actual parade began. Once there, we had to stand at a senang diri position for quite sometimes.

It was really nerve-wrecking for me because there were alot of people looking.

Afterwards, we had to do the slow march pass in fron of the spectators.





My legs shook tremendously at the beginning because I was so frightened.

It slowly got better. I gained momentum.

That's me doing the slow march pass!

We advanced to the cookhouse after the parade ended. I joined my parents and took photographs with my friends.

Hykiel, Hariziyan, myself and Hairil!


Sergeant Azhar always make fun of me. Damn him. Oh well, still, he is very likable by many.


Ace and I.

I asked him why he didn't turned up for the chalet I organised a few weeks ago and I taunted him really bad saying that I will condemned him in my blog.

He could barely smile and said, "Why sia..."

Anyway, I was just kidding.

The cookhouse was really packed.

My mum and I.

My dad and I.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14.9.07

    im ur earlier batch, now 731sir, u also ?nice place hor 1sir ? new camp the living conditions really alot better than other older camps

    ReplyDelete