Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Blog Skin; New And Better Life

It took me 6 hours to transfer everything from my previous template to my new template. And I had to do damage-control on my blog too. for the past few days, my blog has been really laggy so I had to remove a few of the unncessary stuffs on my blog.

Now it's much better.

With a new template, I thought probably I will have a new lease of life. I've got what I wanted.

I will be moving to my new home really soon. I have not yet view my new home but whatever it looks like, I will love it and I have to adapt to the new environment fast.

I have a new job which really excites me alot because its a whole new environment. I can't slack anymore like the way I used to be in army.

I have developed more trust and bond with my close friends.

I have a new I-Pod Nano, Mp4 player and Motorola handphone. These gadgets will keep me busy. They're worth buying. I have to admit I'm not good at dressing up. It's not my forte. I accepted it. I'm happy with who and what I've become today.

I am going to have my love life back.

Everything's finally going well for me except for one lunatic who calls me so often I thought he is a psychotic guy run lose from the stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment