Ads

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Nightmare Came True; I Was Involved In A Car Accident

"Two months later, on August 28, I had a dream, a horrible dream. I was in a cab on the expressway and abruptly, the next moment I saw huge flame of fire.

I saw death. Am I going to die? Can I stop the inevitable? I should start treasuring people more now and be more loving to those I love.I'll try my best to be a new person with personality and more love."

I felt so tired and sleepy so after my interview, I decided to spend alittle bit more money. I decided to take a cab home.

AS always I fastened my seat belt but it was rather loose. Like whatever.

I look at the speed the car was going and was really frightened over it. 120 km/h. It was crazy. We were nearing the expressway. Abruptly, a car just cut our lane and went in front of us forcing the cab driver to hit the brakes.

My body jerked forward, the seat belt came unfastened.

I hit my head on the car's window and I slammed backwards when the car came to a stop. I swear to you I felt numb all over.

My nose bled.

Fortunately, there was no accident. NO cars slammed onto each other.

The driver asked whether I was alright. I nodded my head and gave him a assurance despite my bleeding nose.

Now, while typing, I feel really giddy.

1 comment:

  1. Huh..Didn't claim medical fees from the taxi driver?

    At least have a check up at the hospital. A knock on the head can be dangerous.

    ReplyDelete