Ads

Friday, September 14, 2007

Job Interview

I was feeling very perky today despite having to be thrown in a pool of sharks. I was being really positive all the way. It was really a huge improvement for me.

And besides, I don't want to go for my job interview feeling groggy and gloomy.

It was a long wait before I got interviewed and the funny thing was I felt so nervous at the start. I slowly adjusted and became more open.

The interviewee blasted me with questions after questions. But I glided through the first interview.

It was really weird to know that Nana need not go through any 2nd interview while I was needed to. Probably we applied for different positions.

So came down the manager personally looking for me at the waiting room. I was a bit shocked. I shook her hand and was surprised that her grip was so tight.

She asked me a question and I gave her a very long winded answer.

Her reply, "You're a very outspoken guy."

I was the only person who made a copy of my resume and certificates, filed them and gave them to her. Impressed she was.

I'm so excited. I will probably start working next week, wearing coat, tie etc. So formal. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment