Ads

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Life Has Been Unfair

I've been through alot for the past few days,alot, I feel so numb. I want all to be better.


I'm confuse. Really confuse. Life has been unfair.

Heaven bend to take my hand and lead me through the fire. Be the long awaited answer, to a long and painful fight. Truth be told I've tried my best but somewhere along the way, I got caught up in all there was to offer and the cost was so much more than I could bear.

Though I've tried, I've fallen, I have sunk so low. I have messed up. Better I should know. So don't come round here and tell me I told you so...

We all begin with good intent love was raw and young. We believed that we could change ourselves. The past could be undone but we carry on our backs the burden. Time always reveals the lonely light of morning, the wound that would not heal. It's the bitter taste of losing everything that I have held so dear.

Heaven bend to take my hand, Nowhere left to turn. I'm lost to those I thought were friends to everyone I know. Oh they turn their heads embarassed, pretend that they don't see. But it's one missed step one slip before you know it and there doesn't seem a way to be redeemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment