Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcoming My Golden Brown Hair

Hair coloring products generally fall into four categories: temporary, semipermanent, deposit only/demi, and permanent.

All these hair color products, except for temporary color, suggest a patch test before application to determine if the client is allergic to the product.

"Hair lightening," referred to as "bleaching" or "decolorizing," is a chemical process involving the diffusion of the natural color pigment or artificial color from the hair. This process is central to both permanent hair color and hair lighteners.

Yes, I've dyed my hair. It's no longer black!


I'm not too sure about this color and I am uncertain if I can carry off well with this color.

When coloring one's hair, it is always advisable to visit a professional hair colorist as there are many mistakes a person could make, as well as some serious consequences.

The following are some of the problems that may occur as a result of applying hair color:

Different color outcome compared to what was expected, breakage of hair strands, loss of hair, dry scalp, stain on skin from hair dye and etc.

Of course I am taking extra care of my hair now.

No comments:

Post a Comment