Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Uniform Fitting For My Work

Yesterday, I woke up really late and nearly missed my appointment. Thankfully, my mum called me and I set my alarm else I won't be going for my appointment at all.

I was feeling really lost, not knowing what to do the moment I reached there. I was like questioning myself where the exact location that I was suppose to go was. I was practically lost. So I had to ask one of the security guards and they gave me directions.

Thank you so much.

So there I went. I felt nervous.

I entered the place and there I was bombarded with another crisis. I didn't know where the uniform fitting room was. But this time round, I didn't ask for directions. Instead, I tried to look around myself.

Then at one point of time, there was alot of people wearing coats, blazers and they looked like they were from the higher managements.

They looked at me.

I calmed myself down, "Don't panic! Don't panic!"

Then one of them turned and asked, "Can I help you?"

So I told her I wanted to find the uniform fitting room. She looked fierce, girl! But I remained calm. She looked at me intensely and then gave directions.

Minutes later, I was in the room, trying out my coat.

It was really stuffy! Luckily, I am working at an air-conditioned place or else I am going to perspire like hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment