Ads

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Being Vain; I Don't Want To Be that Ugly Duckling

I've been that nerdy kid in school. I was a nerd when I was in primary school, wearing those glasses and looking so silly. I had my hair combed like the Ronald Macdonald hair.

It was weird.

Then in secondary school, I wore contact lenses instead but I still looked nerdy. I combed my fringes like the letter M. It was absolute horror.

Then one fine day, when I was in secondary five, I decided to chop off my hair and spiked them up instead.

Something new but it wasn't well received because it still looked long and The spikes were really long.

Then I started analysing people, looking at how they look and wear. I started reading magazines.

For the past few years, I constantly changed how I look like.

My hair especially. And I lose weight too.


So now, I kind of like know how to style my hair but I still need to work on what I wear.


Still learning, still constantly improving myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment