Ads

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Invitation To Singapore Soka Association

It's a Sunday and I intended to wake up late and enjoy my sleep. But then I abruptly woke up when I suddenly remembered that I had to go to the Singapore Soka Association by 3 in the afternoon.

I checked the time at my handphone and realized that it was already one. To get changed would take at least 30 mins and to get there would take at least one hour. I didn't have enough time. And nobody called me yet too. I was a bit worried.

Nana and Harziyan decided not to go because they were cashless and had no money for transportation.

Then Tian Ci called. He asked whether I was ready. I said no and told him that I would call him after I bathed.

It was really hectic.


I met Tian Ci at 2.30pm and arrived at Soka at 3.30pm.


When we got there, it was so packed, we had squeeze our way through till we get to the front.


I couldn't take alot of photos because my camera went flat.

There, I also met up with Ping Sheng and Hakim. It was nice seeing them again.


That reminds me, Hakim will be setting up his stall again at the red dot museum next week on the first saturday and sunday.

Do drop by to support him. I think on either days, I will be with him all the way. So if you want to see me, drop by too.

No comments:

Post a Comment