Ads

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hate You!

Oh my god, this suck to the core! I wasted 20 dollars on soccer betting, thanks to Edwin. He said Tampines would win over Home United.

He was telling how good he was, claiming that he gets 9 out of ten of the bets correct. Wah, so spot on ah?

So I decided to buy and try my luck.

I was so happy when during the first half, Tampines was leading. Then, seriously, I didn't know what happened but received information from my friends that Tampines lost.

I was like (@&(!&($&!(&(&!(& ...

My 20 dollars! Boo-hoo-hoo!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.8.07

    Lol!

    $20 can buy 20 bubble tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.8.07

    soccer bettin is not good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.8.07

    Luckily you didnt bet so much, tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete