Ads

Thursday, August 16, 2007

2nd Interview

I went for my 1st interview last week and it was a rather successful one because I am required to go for my 2nd round of interview tomorrow. I have no idea what they expect of me. I'm just me.

But I hope I can score well for the interview.

As I am still in national service, it's hard for me to allocate time to start work if I graced the interview with good results. I may need to start work next monday but the thing is, even though I am officially on leave, I still am needed to go back camp to settle a few stuffs.

And it is really a hassle to ask someone to cover for me when I am at work. But of course, if they have no problem with it.

I'm really not good at time management. I suck at it.

Let me improve on it, okay?

Muacks, love ya all.

By the way, I want to reply to one of my blog readers who said I wasn't feeling upset after the lost of something great.

It is not wise to show your emotions to alot of people. It is not wise to let people pity for you. This is my blog, whatever I experience in real life, I will write them down in my blog; quarrels with my love ones, getting a new job, losing my pet crocodile and such.

Still, let me emphasize, this is my blog. I write them down on a daily basis. If somehow let's just say I wrote an entry of me already broken up with my significant other, I don't need pity from you. Like I say, I write what I experience in life in my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment