Ads

Saturday, August 11, 2007

3 Years Of Blogging; Twisted Tales / Nothing More Personal

I was browsing through the internet when I receive messages from Fikri on MSN. Fikri is one of my blog readers whom had followed me from my previous blog to my recent. He has been reading consistently for the past three years.

He noticed changes in me.

"Somehow, although i haven't met you in real life, that isn't your kind of writing, not that i can judge you on that."

"I am observing your blog often, I am a person who can detect changes in writing style and i dare say that yours is a tad too drastic."

-Your contructive comments are on/off.
-Your emotions are restrained like... too much.
-Too much is focused on the celebs, the music industry and such
-I can't seem to connect to your life through your blog

I mean can't connect your emotions,again lacking a little emotions"

People intrude your life if you allow them to. You have the freedom to express (of course in a right manner) and you should not lose your individuality by being influenced by what people have to say.

He's the first to voice out. I know for those whom had read my previous blog and my recent, they will notice a drastic change in my style of writing.

I don't write alot of my personal stuffs on my blog anymore.

The last time I wrote something personal on my blog, someone used the information against me and created a hoo-haa in my life, causing me to lose friends and lose one of my valuable possessions; my humour.

Even so now that I do not write too personal things, I am still constantly observed and it is always the same people who write negative comments on my blog. Same people. Without fail.

They take alittle of what they see and tweak them into another story. I must say, I can never get away harm's way.

2 comments:

  1. Just browsing the internet, you have a very, very interesting blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11.8.07

    it doesnt matter who judges u. who cares about what they say? as long as u know ur not wad they say u are. dont let what they say affect u. u dont owe them a living. they dont give u money or brought u up. so dont be affected.

    and this is a test to see who ur friends really are. if ur "friends" leave u, that just shows they're not wroth being friends with. friends stick through with u thick and thin. u dont need such people lingering in ur life. they're not worth ur time. they dont deserve to be ur friends. and if they want to leave, it's their lost.

    ReplyDelete