Ads

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Favorites From America's Next Top Model

America's next top model is already in its 9th season. I just wonder how it just keeps on going. Season 8 was kind of a flop to me. All the girls weren't impressive. Kahlen, Naima, Caridee, Adrianne, Brittany, Melrose; these were the models from the previous seasons whom shined week after week.


I was watching ANTM cycle 4 and cycle 7 and I kind of like Kahlen more than Naima already. Well, both were in the final two and regardless of who should have won the title, they're still winners to me.





Take a look at the photo and tell me, if you're from Singapore, that she resembles like one of the mediacorp artiste. Take a closer look. Look carefully.





Simply gorgeous! Stunning. Week after week she delivered her photos well.




She's so perfect.






And here's Naima. I never like her when she take these kind of photos.





Naima, you go girl!



I so so like Caridee! She's like so goofy and has a lot of spunks. She deserved to win it. Melrose wasn't that bad either. She won like nearly all the challenges and was very photogenic.


But they called her bitch. Its like whatever!





Trya girl, you should slim down already!

No comments:

Post a Comment