Ads

Saturday, August 11, 2007

One Chance

Live each day as if it's your last! There's no day but today to do what you want.

Remember "Carpe Diem" or "seize the day." - Live life in the moment. The only thing that is assured in life is this moment and death. So cherish every moment of life and make it worthwhile.


I've had spent 1/4 of my life away already.

I have to comfortable with myself. Love and accept myself, even if others don't. Know who I am. I will naturally become an outgoing person if I can do this. Also, have an internal locus of control (an internal locus of control implies the belief that one is largely in control of the things that happen to her/him), meaning be who I am and stay true no matter the situation. Be strong and continue to grow my entire life.


Accept other people, even if they're different. Really different. I don't have to like everyone, just show acceptence and tolerance and I'll be cool with everyone (extremely important in connections later on). Also understand not everyone has my world view, thinks like me, or has the same values. But one thing everyone does want is to be treated kindly.

I can't judge anyone else because I don't know what that person has been through and how it's affected them. Not everyone reacts to the same situations the same way. Some have more tolerance than others. Judging anyone is purely to organize my own little world into making a little more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment