Ads

Friday, August 10, 2007

Job Interview

I will be going for my job interview today and will be really busy for the next few days. I've started planning my holidays.

I'll be back maybe in a week's time or maybe a few days later.

Updated; I went for my interview and they told me that I will be needed to go for a 2nd interview. Hours later, they messaged me and asked me to come down for their 2nd interview this monday.

P/S: I was so nervous but I didn't show it. It's been quite a while since I when for interviews. It's nerve-wrecking but they were super friendly, they got me warmed u instantly.

As for now, what you can do is wish me good luck.

P/S/S: I want to re-learn what I've learnt in school; dreamweaver and flash. My knowledge for them are rusty already. So I downloaded the program via the net and meanwhile, while the downloads are still in progress, I shall blog.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.8.07

    Good Luck!!!

    Hope work doesn't bog you down from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10.8.07

    Wish u good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10.8.07

    All the best for your job interview.

    ReplyDelete