Ads

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too Much High Keys

It's not funny anymore. For the whole of last month, my blog has been listed in many forums, generating quite a number of negative comments. And then, the entries that had generated alot of readership viewers also attracted alot of insults and vulgarities to this blog.

But overall, it wasn't that bad because there was a balance between good and bad comments.


Then, my -used-to be-friends used these negativity and the gossips they heard about me to post them on their blogs and start another fire which they eventually thought will spread wildly. But they failed.

So I thought, August would be a good month but somehow, someone told SPH about this particular entry I had written about which could sparked controversy.

The journalists from Wanbao and Newpaper e-mailed me and wanted to answer a few questions pertaining the entry I wrote.

I thought, maybe, I could answer the questions they wrote to clarify myself but, soon after, I was told by my friend that they wrote it all down on today's Wanbao.

This isn't the first.


I want my blog to get away from all these negativity! Stop! I had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment