Ads

Thursday, August 16, 2007

What If....

We played pretence for a day. We pretended that there was a reporter following us wherever we went to and he was none other than Harziyan!

We felt a little uncomfortable. It's like we were being followed.


Nana reluctantly had her photo taken.

Ah, I was being photographed too.

I was like, "What the hell you want from me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to take good photos of you, can?" reporter Yan said.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Let's move to the that background. You go stand there and I take good shots of you ok?"

1

2

3

"Ops! You've been blocked!" Yan said shyly.

Again...

"Yeah, perfect. Tyra would love it."

And then we chanced upon one of our company mates.


"Come reporter, take photo of my girlfriend and I!"


Perfect!

"Hey Issac, I heard that you masturbate 5 times a day. Is that true?" Haidir asked.

Reporter Yan, "My god! Is it true?"

"Not true!" I defended myself.

"Don't lie to us!" Haidir became more excited.

Immediately, I ran away from him, pulling reporter Yan and Nana along with me.

"Wah, at escalator also want to take photos of me ah?"

Reporter Yan, "Smile naturally..."

"Now how? Can or not?" I asked.

"SMILE WIDER YOU ARSEHOLE!" he shouted.

Is this it?!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous16.8.07

    Funny sia! Update more of this often!!

    ReplyDelete