Ads

Monday, August 13, 2007

Crazy Me

This is so so weird. I have a passion for writing and it's my ambition to become a writer one day. But now, I want to try out sales.

This is crazy but I always wanted to work in a big shopping mall, as a sales assistant. It's really fun. I know it will be fun. Seeing all the different kind of people buying all those different kind of clothings. It facinates me.

But then again, I decided to work all different kind of jobs before I want to get a real one. I want to know how it is like to be a waiter. I want to know how it is like to do housekeeping. I want to know how it is like to be an administrator.

There's no rush actually.

So let me do all the different kind of job. Join me in this journey. Updates on the jobs I've taken will be listed on the right sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13.8.07

    I've tried sales at Sim Lim before.

    Not to discourage you, but it is damn tough! Depending where you are, you'll have to deal with people with accents and slangs and... our local shoppers treat us like we owe them something.

    I knew that before I enter my work place, the sun is up.

    When I left my work place, the moon replaced the sun.

    Either way, when we work we must enjoy what we do! ^0^

    Ganbatte Isaac!

    ReplyDelete