Ads

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Wanbao; The Two Nude Girls

"Hey, I saw your blog in Wanbao paper." Zhi wei informed.

I was like WHAT?! I know whatever appears on that paper isn't that of a good news afterall.

So I went to buy Wanbao immediately I heard about the news.



Apparently, they wrote the article on the two nude girls posing at Ritz Carlton Hotel in Singapore exposing their bottoms. And they claimed that the 'yellow' photo could get me in trouble.

All I wanted to do is to take take the insect repellent spray and spray it into their eyes, blind them. Absolute rubbish!



There are tons of blogs which, first of all, have 'yellow' photos on their blog too.

I guess they don't have any more juicy news to resort to doing this.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous18.8.07

    In the papers again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.8.07

    Yeah, i read about this, I can't believe that Wanbao can be so outrageous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous18.8.07

    fark the medias

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous18.8.07

    I am wondering what is the Govt doing to regulate the news that they broadcast.

    ReplyDelete