Ads

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Complimentary Tickets To Womad From Nadiah

I would like to thank one of my blog readers, Nadiah, whom is now my best friend, for giving me tickets to WOMAD! And seriously, it was my first meet with her. We've like known each other for like 1 1/2 years and this was like our first meet!


I apologized if I came late and by any way, troubled you.

I was like wanting to go to womad and I was telling Nadiah about it. Coincidentally she had alot of tickets and she gave me a pair.


Sweet! I will update on my trip to fort canning park a bit later!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.8.07

    I cant make out the words, is that for Sunday?

    I went for WOMAD on friday and it was alot of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.8.07

    I went on sat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous30.8.07

    lovely blog dude! came from ping! heh..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous30.8.07

    Your blog very blah. same old same old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marina.. a friend of Nadiah? I read your blog..

    Oh you went on Sunday? I went on Friday :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30.8.07

    wah u mention until like tt i shy leh.. =P u didnt trouble me in any way. weeeee!!

    and no no.. marina came to my blog by chance? i think. hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did because I came late and you were studying...

    ReplyDelete