Ads

Friday, August 17, 2007

Food For Thought; At Meridien

I went out with Jeff to watch a movie, 881, a local production. I really had reservations of wanting to watch it at first but Jeff was persistent of wanting to watch it. So I agreed to him.

Before that we went to Meridien's food court to try out the Thai food there.


Not my best photo but oh well...

Comparing this beef with rice meal to the one I had at Peninsula Plaza, I prefer the one at Peninsula Plaza.

But the noodles were good! I nearly had an orgasm!


How can I not order Tom Yam soup?

Jeff prepared to gobble the food down.

I apologize for the blur and dark photo but I think you should know roughly where the place is located at.

Afterward, we went to the cinema at Plaza Singapura to catch the movie, 881.
I thought the movie wasn't that bad. I cried at the ending of the movie. Touchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment