Ads

Friday, August 24, 2007

Chalet Fun (Part 3)

I kept on going to Nana's 'stall' to get more food.


Nana was always there to barbeque the food. Thanks!

Nana and her fan.


Lazy Harziyan!

Okay, alright, I was lazy too. I went to bed and took a quick nap.

Ah, I didn't realize Nana was behind me.



Yes, posing again.

I was holding onto a very big ACE card. Heavy sia!

I like this photo. It's like in the movie.

Nice right? The photo was taken by Ping Sheng.

And Nana doing a sexy pose.

They said it was best to have a photo taken of them without me. Bob covered my face with a fan.

Jusheng looked really scary!


Bob contemplating.

Weisiong and I.

Yan was happy that he had a big phone with him.

I love hotdogs. Yummy!

Yan was mad at me because I slept with Nana.

Scandalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment