Ads

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monopoly; Five Consecutive Wins

I've never played monopoly in real life before except fot those online and that's only twice too. Nana had monopoly with her so we played a few rounds of monopoly at Yan's house.

And it's spongebob!

Yan had it easy with all the wins during the beginning of the first round but his win was shortlived.

Yan showing off his money.

Nana became stressful as she was losing money rapidly.

These were mine. Look at my property and money. I was winning.

And then, after alot of buying of hotels, I won.

We played a few more rounds of monopoly but it seems that they were being thrashed again and again.

I was satisfied with my wins.



One of the game lasted less than an hour because I made one of them bankrupted within the first few rounds.

I am beginning to love this game.

Yan was getting bored with me getting all the properties.

Look at the number of 500 dollar notes I had.

Hohoho, I was the big winner for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27.8.07

    Spastic! LOL!!!!

    I see calculator again!

    ReplyDelete