Ads

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hitchoo; My Cards Have Arrived

This is awesome. I just received my hitchoo cards today. Jaishree asked me to register myself on their website and a few weeks later, they sent me 7 hitchoo cards.



The cards are specially designed and printed on exquisite Ice Gold cardpaper leh! Chio!


It's simple to use.

I'll like walk on the streets of Orchard and when I see someone I fancy, I'll write my username and my passkey down on the card and I'll approach the person, "Hey there, here's my card!"

And then the person will smile at me and say, "wow, thanks."

YOU WISH!

Aiyah, if you never try, you can never know the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27.8.07

    I thought you were the shy type of guy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous27.8.07

    haha, dont make me laugh isaac.

    ReplyDelete