Ads

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Monopoly; The Second Round

Right, I'm starting with yesterday's event and then to those past events for the past one week. I have too many photos to be uploaded. 946 photos perhaps? And I can't upload all of them at one go.

Yesterday I went over to Chinese Garden to meet up with Yan and Nana to play another game of monopoly.


Yes, posing for the camera before playing.

We started monopoly rather slow at the beginning. It was torturous because we were earning very little.

Nana without make-up, haha! And did you spot anything funny in the photo? there's a calculator!

We picked up our pace.


Nana had bought several lands and built hotels on them but the funny thing was I never been unlucky to step into her territory.

She was cursing me because I didn't let her earn money from me.


At the end of the game, of course, thanks to my luck, I emerged with the highest profits and earner.


Afterwards, we played poker cards.

Are we allowed to play poker cards in the public?

No comments:

Post a Comment