Ads

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Last; Missing Me

Certain things I will miss. A few of them I shall keep close to my heart. I wouldn't want to disconnect myself from those whom I am closed with and love.

Yesterday I went back to camp to do my medical FFI before I ORD. I'm so elated.

I took photos with those around.

Hon and I. I've started smiling. Alot of my friends said I look dull and sometimes unfriendly if I don't smile in the photos. Above photo; Hon and I.




Desmond and I! Pui Pui!

Ah yes, that's a million dollar smile.


Kent was still doing duty and I was wondering why since all the ORD personnel are not suppose to do any duty already. Then I realized he owned one of the recently posted medic a duty.

Yes, He was feeling frustrated as illustrated from the above photo taken.



But he's always happy for a smile for the camera.

Ah, Bertinus. He was so concentrated on his work. But when he saw my camera directed to him, he stopped and smield for the camera. Another million dollar smile.

I sneaked around to see if I could take shots of the medics slacking around but they were really observant.

Xian Long, "What? Is that a camera?"

No, don't take me!


Then, I took a photo with ...

Wait, I always forget his name. Not that I'm not close to him but I always can't remember his name.

Er...

Eh?

Scratched head.

KEE LIN!


And I had a photo taken with Alvin who has a slight resemblance of Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment