Ads

Saturday, April 10, 2004

Yet again, I had no time to write my bloggers yesterday..Anway, today I had to do my CIP, flag day. I had to meet the rest at the meeting point, Hong Leong Finance: City PLaza, at 8 sharp but was a little late and thought i would get lectured but no, there were others who came later than me. Phew! A sigh of relieve. I had to queue up to get my donation tin and stickers. Minutes later, I started off the journey with my classmates. But before that, we went to MacDonalds at Lion City for breakfast. While my classmates were eating inside the fast food restaurant, I was outside busy collecting and asking for donations :P Hardworking? Neh, I was just doing my job! After the whole event had ended, I gave back my tin and sticker to the officer-in-charge. They graded me fair for the job well done while most of my classmates were graded poor as their tins were filled only with a mere 10cents coin or 20cents coin. I had my lunch at Arnold fast food restaurant with Salimie, Erna and Sua`ad. I guessed we were really famished; we ordered a whole spring chicken and gobbled it down within minutes! LOL. Then we headed to Marina Square for a game of bowling. I scored 118! Topping the others. We had planned what to do and where to go next - and that was to head down to Erna's house but it was cancelled at the very last minute. I had to go back but...considering the time that it was still too early, I accompanied Sua`ad home and then went to Bedok. I took bus number 14 and went down to meet Elson a.ka Eddie at orchard mrt control station. He was late! Anyway, its okay with me. We were queueing up at the ticketing booth. Minutes later and it was our turn to purchase the tickets. Elson went to the gents so I was left alone, purchasing the tickets. I don't know what the heck happened but my mind went blank. I asked for the 7.30 show but I couldn't recall what movie was I going to watch. I went 'Erm, I wanna watch... eh... what's the movie called? Erm...Let me think." 30 seconds had passed. I began to panicked but wha lah! Lucky me, the name of the movie just zoomed in my mind again. "Taking Lives!" LOL. We went to watch The movie was less that 2 hours. Superb! 4/5. It has been months ever since I watched a really good movie! Thumbs up! And then we sat outside Takashimaya shopping center. Minutes later, we decided to go home! And here I am, writing my blogger for today! Ciao



Happy-O-Meter: 3.5/5

Level Of Happiness: 52%

No comments:

Post a Comment