Ads

Thursday, April 8, 2004

I woke up late and had to rush for school. Took bus 63 5 mins past 8. I knew that I was going to be late. I had to made a decision on whether to alight and take a cab or continue to take the bus and be late for class. A choice had been made and I chose to alight at the bus-stop near Outram Mrt Station and went to hail a cab. Lucky for me, I reach there just a minute late...Practically, I wasn't talking much in class today. I kept quiet and was sealed in my own world, hardly speaking to anyone. Even if I do, I would only reply them a sentence or two. I was feeling rather moody, feeling rather down. And...I would have to end my blog here as I am completely clueless of what to write and that I am still feeling moody...



Happy-O-Meter: 1/5

Level Of Happiness: 30%

No comments:

Post a Comment