Ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

It's been three days since I last write my bloggers. Was busy and sometimes was too tired to write. Well, let's see...12th April Monday was the fav day of mine. I went to Erlina's house together with Devi, Sua`ad, and Salimie. We ate chicken rice! Yummy~. After that, we proceeded to Punggol Park for... FISHING! We bought another fishing net as to speed up the process of getting more fishes within those hours. Time ticked by, and yet we hadn't got any fishes. But miriculously towards the ending, me and Sua`ad went to the other site of the fishing spot and wha lah! We caught a dozen fishes, mostly Luo Han and 1 catfish. It was the biggest achievements I and Sua'ad had made so far. Yeah, but when I reached home, 5 of the fishes died as they had lack of oxygen.

That's enough for monday. Let's talk about today. There was no Sports and Wellness - Woke up at 9... By the time, I left my house, it was already 9.20a.m. and I had missed my bus. Haiz~ Have to take the cab to school instead. I arrived school quite early, couldn't find any of our classmates - I waited. As time ticked, one by one of them arrived. Practically, during Digital Application lesson, I didn't really pay attention as I was pretty much tired and sleepy. After class had ended, we went to Singapore Post, KFC to have our lunch there. 2.40p.m. - here I am typing my blogger in Internet Application class.



Happy-O-Meter: 3.6/5

Level of Happiness: 68%

No comments:

Post a Comment