Ads

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Life is full of unpredictable turns, unpredictable answers and unpredictable moves. You won't know what to expect next just like you can never know when the next storm will come, when will we be hit with sickness, poverty and so on. We cant for sure determine what our future will be like. Changes may takes place somewhere, somehow along the way. I feel really dismayed with my love life. I feel so shattered, so disappointed. I thought that was it - i found my true love. I found THE ONE but the ending didn't turn out that way. We broke up a month ago...and i waited and waited but in the end, it's all over just in a split second. I was faithful and patient but I lose everything. When I'm writing this blogger of mine, I tired to hold my back my tears. I am feeling so depressed, so down.



{flashbacks}

Though we have only been friends for a day and attached on the following day, I still believe our relationship will work and there is chemistry bewteen us. It was you whom had ask me to be your boyfriend. I accepted you without hesitation.It was 1.51a.m. and its still so vivid in my mind. We went out together the next day after we got attached and all I have to say was that you are much more gorgeous looking in person. You have the x factor, really appealing to me. I remembered we took a transIsland bus to Suntec City, I was so damn shy, I didn't even dare to hold your hand, let alone say the "I Love you' word to you but in the end, I did. I whispered to your ears, those sweet tender words. And then we went to esplanade, we sat at the stairways.You were sweating, and i swept away your perspiration while yet again whispered the "I love you' to your ear. As days past, our love grew stronger, so strong that no one could break us apart.And then came our first month anniversary. I didn't really buy you any present but I was hoping you would be happy when you were out with me. I planned everything. Yup, and I would always sent you home. On the 2nd February, we had a slight misunderstanding but everything soon was resolved. I had always kept a diary with me, noting down the places we went and the things we do together. On Valentines' Day, I had it all planned. We went to Ikea first. Why did i bring you there? - Its because I wanted to show you that we have a future and then I want to build a home with you.And then we went to Paragon Mall, and that was when I gave you the first gift (8 colorful gems) representing the colors of life.Final we went to the war memorial and there I suprised you with a ring that I had bought with my pocket money. I was honoured to slip the ring into your hand :p and I will not forget that very moments. We went to bugis village to take our dinner, and i had my first taste of beer. I was drunk but you did not left me alone at the streets. You hailed a cab and brought me home. I still remembered you sent me to the third floor and I told you that I would be okay. I felt so touched. On our 2nd anniversary, I bought you a 2-pair heart that you had always fancied. I knew you like it so much and that's why I decided to buy it. But from that point onwards, we began to quarrel so intensely each and every day. It really hurts me and you. And finally on 20th March, we broke up. I was heart-broken, crying each and every night. Each day, I called you, I sms you, seeking for forgiveness, thinking that you forgive me...but you didnt...as days past by, i tried again but this time, you began to cool down abit. I asked for a patch back but you were relectant. For a month, I've been suffering, so were you. I waited for you, I waited for you to accept me back but to no avail. I wasn't having fun for the past one month. I was so depressed, I had no will to go to school and study. I was lost in my own world. But each time you text a message to me, I thought there was still a glimpse of hope left for me...but...it didn't happen. Even though I have been going out with my classmates, its only to de-stress myself. And I have been faithful. I have not been seeing anybody..I wasn't till the very last minute.

{flashbacks}{end}



Anyway, I don't want this to affect my happiness so haiz, let's talk about yesterday.



During TKS Lessons

I was having my group discussion on the project we had to do. Eh..the teacher went round to ensure that everyone was doing their part. Our group was a little slacking and teacher asked us to fasten our pace. And suprisingly, he thought that I was the group leader but I was not! Anway he told me in his own presice words.



"You must be the group leader. You look intelligent. I hope you can assist your other team members."



I was like what? and WOW! haha.



After class

I watched "Into the Mirror" with Erna, Su`aad and Salimie. One hell of a scary show. I was practically screaming at some of the horror scenes. Then afterwards, we went to Erna's house. Waited for the damn bus no. 70 for quite a while when suddenly I felt so agitated, 'where's the bus!' So, I decided to take a cab. :p Then we went fishing, Didn't catch any fish but in the end a kind hearted uncle gave away three of his fishes that he had caught :p



*Yawns* Finish my Customer Service homework @ 1.56a.m.



Happy-O-Meter: 2.5/5

Level Of Happiness: 50%

No comments:

Post a Comment