Ads

Sunday, April 4, 2004

The Start

It's been quite long ever since I write on blogspots. Here I am again, writing...telling you more about myself each day. It was initially a very hot and humid but it soon became dark and windy. Time ticked and raindrops began falling down from skies above. I was at my balcony, surfing tru` the net, hoping to come across some good websites. It's pretty cold and I'm still lost in my dreamland. There's practically nothing much to do on a Sunday...I spend most of my time glued to my laptop..but most probably at nite if I am not tired, I will be revising my schoolwork.

I still love you alot, really really alot...and I still haven't gotten over you.. I will always be waiting and waiting till one day we will be together again...

Happy-O-Meter: 3.9/5
Level Of Happiness: 63%

No comments:

Post a Comment