Ads

Tuesday, April 6, 2004

Well, I didnt have the time to write my bloogers yesterday... So I shall compensate it today. I started off the day feelng moody - not pretty sure why though. I was feeling a little arrogant too. Anyway, upon entering my class, the whole atmosphere changed. I was jovial and perky. Ah! The Internet Application Lab 2 - I was practically grasping for helped but to nobody could solve my problem. Time ticked harshly and I was getting desperate of getting help. And then... Erlina came along! Walah! With a snap of her finger, everything was solved and in place. I was grateful to her. By twelve, I was already out of school, going to Erlina's house with Sua'ad and Taufik. Wondering what food will Erlina's mum will be cooking for us! Upon reacing her home, i settled down and then started playing with her playstation. My first pripority was to get to the fighter club stage in the flight game at the playstation..Yes, after some time, I managed to complete the stage! Hooray, was feelig proud of myself. I was getting famished but soon after, the food were ready. We were having SPAGHETTI! - It was delicious! 5/5! In between the hours, it was pouring heavily. We waited for an hour or so for our fishing activity to begin. I was really happy and proud of what we had caught today - prawns, small dozens of fishes, a gold fish and a Luohan fish. Hip Hip Hooray! Erlina was the one who mostly did the catching of fishes. (Laughing Out Loud)... It was getting dark and we had to end the fishing activity. We, yet again, had dinner at Erlina's house..SPAGHETTI!.. It was still ever so delicious! Hours later, I reached home and watched Smallville. And here I'm sitting at the balcony ending the day by writing my blogger. Ciao!



Happy-O-Meter: 4/5

Level Of Happiness: 78%

No comments:

Post a Comment