Ads

Saturday, April 24, 2004

FAIRYTALE LOVE



Real love only exist in fairytales. In every story, they will have a happy ending. Take Cinderella for example. She was tortured by her stepmother and stepsisters, being ordered around but in the end, her fairy godmother transformed Cinderella into a beautiful priness and then met up with the prince. Both of them fall in love and then got married. It was a happy ending. But in real life, this rarely happens. In those fairytale stories, they didnt potray themselves having conflicts, having problems in their relationships and poof, suddenly they got married within the shortest days after knowing each other. How ridiculous could that be? - Very. In every relationship there are bound to be conflicts between both parties. They are bound to quarrel with one another. If you asked someone and if he/she says they are having a great relationship without any quarrels or conflicts, let me tell you this - bullshit, just plain bullshit! Come on, tell me which of you have a relationship and you had never quarrel with your boyfriends/girlfriends before? *winks* Am I right?



CONFUSED



I am feeling so terrible inside, etched in the darknesss of time despair..lost in the depth of sorrowful hope...an everlasting pain embeded within. I went to meet up with my EX. Part of me felt so nervous, part of me felt so disappointed, part of me still loves you. I was feeling rather confused, lost in my own world. I was afraid I will break into tears upon seeing you. :( I took up the courage and finally aprroached you where you waited for me - Tanjong Pagar Block 4, near the market. I said 'Hi' and you replied the same to me. After that, it was silence. I knew deep inside me, I wanted to have a conversation with you. There were so many things to ask and tell. We walked the stairs to the third floor, to the study corner where you had left your bag there. We sat down and I finally had the courage to smile at you. I took the CDs from my bag and gave to you back. And there was silence yet again. It was just for a few seconds, but to me, its like forever. And then you asked 'give me your hand'. I said ' Why?' Seconds later, you took out a pouch from the bag and handed it to me. I knew what was inside - the other half of the pair of heart and the ring that I had given to you. I told you, 'keep it if not throw it away.' - But I didn't mean what I've said. I was plain sad that you are giving me back those things and disappointed that you do not want to keep them with you. And then you broke into tears. You lean your head on my shoulder. My expression - shocked. Why? Because you suddenly cried. Sad. Why? Because I saw you cry and that makes me guilty. Why guilty? - I don't know. I placed my hands on your face and asked why you broke into tears... You didn't reply. I told you to look up into my eyes but you dare not to. And then I patted your back, 'everything will be fine. Don't cry...please...' You look up and gazed into my eyes. Your eyes were red... 'Don't cry' And then I hugged you as tight as I could. I really don't wish to let you go but... I have to. Someone else has liked you, you were taken and I don't think we can be together... 'Can I kiss you?' You nodded your head, and I planted a kiss on your lips which led to a passionate one. I wished it would last forever but it didn't... 'I have to go now...take care of yourself...study hard. If you ever have problem, call me...I will always be there for you.' I planted the last kiss to your lips and then left without looking back, in fear that I would cry...



Happy-O-Meter: 1.4/5

Level Of Happiness: 23%

No comments:

Post a Comment