Ads

Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Today, I didn't attend Sports and Wellness lesson, so I kinda miss doing the exercises... I came to school at 10a.m. sharp. As I was on my way to school, in bus, I was very distorted in my mind - lost and confused. Practically, I wasn't myself. Upon reaching the school, upon entering the gate, I took one thorough look at the entire school from the buildings to the hall to the facilities to the teachers to my friends, classmates and buddies. Then, sadness clouded my vision. I tried to supress the sadness that I'm feeling.

I didn't talk much in school today.Anway, I had a short Digital Application quiz that consists of 30 marks. We had to finish it up within twenty minutes. I don't think I did well for it as I had forgotten that there was a quiz today and I was not in the state of mind to do my test - I was not concentrating on it at all. I'm not sure whether I will pass the test or will I flung it badly... Before the test, the teacher asked why I didnt attend the lesson before her's. I told her I went to Nanyang Polytechnic for administration stuffs. And in between her speeches, I didn't know Algenand, my classmate was talking to me, and I practically ignored him. And I didnt know that Carol was trying to take the initiative to talk to me but I didnt pay enough attention to notice her. I was afraid she was still mad at me for casting her away for the Digital Application pairing up work. The lesson then ended and we had a two long hours break before the next lesson starts. By that time, I wasn't feeling too well. Sick? - No. Urgent matters to be settled? - No. Just want to go home and have a good rest...I didn't attend the Internet Application lesson. Oh and what the heck, I was told by my classmates that they had an early dismissal. Should have gone for it instead of going home. Upon reaching home, I logged on to MSN, checked my friendster for a while and then took a quick shower before I tugged in to bed and have a good rest...



Happy-O-Meter: 2.5/5

Level Of Happiness: 43%

No comments:

Post a Comment