Ads

Monday, November 1, 2004

Hari Raya Mood



Now that Halloween is over, I am all geared up for Hari Raya! The delicious foods on the first day, the mouth watering kuih-muih, and the 'duit' collection.



My dad has decided to hang two lampu 'lap-lip' at the balcony's window and the living room's window. Ah! My house will be decorated with glittering flickering colorful lights. Sure do it will light up the Hari raya mood.



Oh! I am so excited about it. Fasting was not a problem for me. In fact, I love it so much unlike the previous years.



I am going to download all the Hari Raya songs and maximise the volume when I'm listening to them. I'm so into the Hari Raya mood.



I have alot of things to do before Hari Raya. Lots. Lots. Lots. I have to buy my baju raya which I have already bought yesterday at Bazaar Geylang. I will tell you more about that later in my next entry.



Since I already wore blue last year, I chose a different color this year - Red.



Red; a color that is bright and vibrant. I decided to forgo buying the songkok and chapal since I already have themand they are still in good conditions.



Next week, I have to go down to Bazaar Geylang to buy the kuih-muih for my family but buying there is definitely expensive. So I decided to buy most of the kuih-muih from Giant at Parkway Parade.



Cheap and affordable. And there are also alot of different types of kuih-muih at Parkway Parade Giant than at Bazaar Geylang.

But you lack the atmosphere.

Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment