Ads

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

My Evil Twin On The Loose...



Me: I have to find my Evil Twin before the cops do. Damn him! Why must he always get into trouble!



But before I took another step forward, I realized I was too tired to move anymore. So I decided to sleep and start searching for my Evil Twin the next morning.



Tick! Tick! Tick!

The seconds merged into minutes and minutes into hours.

The sun rose in a pool of crimson gold, spilling lights all over the land and white clouds. The sun shone more kindly, and the trees, which framed the scene, were golden and lovely. The flowers that rioted in the garden were beautiful.



Soft morning light crept through the curtains; slowly making its way around the room. The virgin rays bounced off the fresh linens creating an unearthly glow around the poster bed. Amidst the satin sheets laid I. Wide-awake, I took a breath as his arms are outstretched.




An angel appeared out of nowhere and spoke,



"Yeah yeah yeah! cut the story short on get on with it... So long winded!"



Me: ...



Angel: I have to leave now. Bless you.

Me: *Shocked* What was that all about?!

Then, I dressed up and was about to leave my house to search for my Evil Twin when my front house door burst opened.

"Freeze!"

I stood still and realized that police officers had surrounded me.

"Put your hands over your head!" shouted one of the police officer. "Move one bit and I will shoot this laughing gas!"

"We saw a note placed next to Marilyn Monroe's phone." exclaimed a policewomen.



It read,



"Dear police officers,



I believe you are reading this letter and by now I am already at some place where you all can't find me. SUCKERS! HAHAHAHA.



But if you do want to leave any message, find Isaac! He knows... everything!



Goodbye."



Me: Curse my Evil Twin!

Policeman: We have to bring you to the station for further questioning. Please cooperate with us.

Me: Why must you bloody hell burst the door open and ask me to put my hands over my head when I have done nothing wrong!

Policewoman: It's really kinky. I love seeing men squirm. They make me high ... *rub her chest and then...*

Policeman: *Slaps the policewoman* Snap out of it. You're making me horny too!

Me: Did you all come to my house for an orgy session or what?!

Minutes had passed...

I was in a dim-lighted confine room, with two other officers, a man and a woman. They were fierce-looking.

Policewoman: Now tell me what was the letter all about? And why did he kill Marilyn Monroe.

Me: He hated me to the core! He wanted revenge. That letter means nothing.

Policeman: Do you know him?

Me: Yes.

Policewoman: Who is he?

Me: He is my Evil Twin!

Policeman: *Slammed his hands to the table* Don't try to joke around with us kid!

Policewoman: If you say so kid, then describe how he looks like to us.

The policewoman switched on her computer and sketched out the description on one of the very famous program that police used to identify criminals; face-identification program.

Me: He has thick eyebrows and a small pair of dark brown eyes ...





Policewoman: A`huh.



Me: His nose is... BIG.







Policewoman: *Stared hard at her PC* Indeed! I can even stuff two pencils in only one of his nostrils!



Me: ...



Policewoman: Okay fine! I won't laugh!



Me: He has short messy hair...







Policewoman: Aiyoh! He never comb hair one ah? Why his hair so dry?!



Me: Can you shut up!



Policeman: Hey! That's not the kind of tone you're going to use on us!



Policewoman: Continue...



Me: He has small kissable lips.



Policewoman: *Licks her computer screen* I need you. I want to kiss you. *And she licks again* Ahh! Ahh yeah Ahh!

Policeman: *Slaps her* Snap out of it!



Me: Wipe off that horny expression of yours from your face now, policewoman!




Policewoman: Oh fine! Let's piece the descriptions together.



..



...



....



Policewoman: Here we are!



Everyone stared at the screen, at the face.





Both of the police officers stared at me.



Policeman: Arrest HIM!



Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's not me. The picture you are seeing now is my Evil Twin...!



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment