Ads

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Curses



I had enough of R.L Stine books. They just give me the creeps. Every time I took the books out from my shelves to read, something weird and bad WILL happen.



Damn those books!



I boarded bus 63 and decided to settle at my favorite seat on the bus which was three rows at the right. Admist the journey, the bus became crowded. However, there was still one vacant seat in front of me.



But nobody could get to that seat as there was an old man seated next to it who was pretending to sleep and trying his best to prevent the passengers from having that seat.



He wanted it all to himself, I thought. He's selfish.



A young businessman carrying a suitcase on his left and tons of papers on his right desperately needed a place to seat.



And the last available seat he found was the one next to the old man. the young man tapped the old man's shoulder but still he pretended to be asleep.



I swore I saw him slightly opened his right eyes to see if the young man was still insisting on seating next to him.



Then he shut his eye back.



And this kept on going for the next fifteen minutes or so.



I was rather pissed with his behaviour even though he was an elder to me. But then something unusual happened.



An old man walked right up to him and tapped his shoulders, like everyone else did, wanting to get that seat.



The old man opened his eyes and gave way to the other old man.



Suprise! Suprise! That's one choosy Singaporean.



Enough about him.



In the toilet, I had accidentally cut my upper lips while getting rid of my about-to-grow-moustache. I experienced an unbearably painful burning sensation on my upper lips and it bled.



@$($@!



And when I was on my way to meet my friend, my left sandal's sole fell off; broken. I had to walk as though I was limping.



Not too mentioned, crazy old men just kept on hitting me on the shoulder while I was walking.



I had enough. Something had to be done.



I took the R.L Stine books and threw them into the rubbish chute.



And then, all was normal again.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment