Ads

Monday, November 29, 2004

Hari Raya Outing



We decided to go for Hari Raya outing on the 29th of November but at the very last minute, we had to re-scheduled it to 26th November because we could not wait any longer.



Not too many photos were taken as nobody brought along any cameras! So we had to settle with my handphone camera. But not too worry, the quality of the pictures are equally good.







Yes, its me in a red Baju Kurung! Last year I wore blue.







That's me and my best buddy, Salimie. He loves to shut his eyes when he is taking picture because he thinks that it's very kinky...







That's Erlina. She looks like a princess lost in a HDB flat.







Salimie tried to get the best of both worlds.



Salimie: *Evil Laughter* Muahahaha!







Group Picture







Erlina and Salimie.







Salimie And Sumanti







Erna And Salimie



Salimie: I love you alot Erlina and I want to be part of your life.







Me, Salimie and Taufik



Taufik and Salimie



Me and Salimie
And so I shall end this entry.


Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment