Ads

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Happy Birthday To Abang Amal And Zuraidah

Happy birthday to my beloved Abang Amal and my good friend, Zuraidah.

Both of them are special in their own way.

Zuraidah is one bubbly kind-hearted girl. And did I ever mention that she has a very uncanny resemblance to one of channel 5 actress, Norleena Salim.

She is very dedicated to her work and would never break her promises unneccessarily. She is also a very good dictator. Sometimes, she possessed the quality of a diva.

With all these wonderful qualities, I believe she can make it big when she grow up.

Though we are not that close in school, we often chat on MSN and that build a strong rapport between the two of us. I have never regret being her friend and will never will!

Amal is my dearest brother whom I know for almost a year and a half already. He is someone special to me and I would never want to lose him again.

He is a guy who knows all his dance moves well and even won several dance competitions. I admire him alot for his positive and crazy attitude.

He has never failed to make me happy. He is soft spoken and kind by nature. Everyone seems to love him!

And he's one gorgeous looking guy who everyone loves to fall in love with and bring home to meet their parents.

I wish my abang Amal success in everything he do.

And now let me sing a birthday song to them.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Abang Amal and Zuraidah. Happy birthday to you!

I wish both of you the best of health and that all of your wishes will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment