Ads

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Shopping Spree



Hari Raya is approaching but I have yet to do a few important things. And that is buying my new clothes and shoe!



Coincidentally, my mum suggested for me to buy clothes for my myself and throw away the old ones in my wardrobe. Basically, we are running short of hangers because I have used all of them for my shirts, jeans and tee-shirts.



You would not want to know how many of them are in my wardrobe.



Evil Twin: Why keep a secret?



Okay, fine. I owned 147 tee-shirts and shirts and 6 pairs of jeans. Most of my tee-shirts and formal wear were bought from Tom and Stephani, G2000 and u2. As for my jeans, I bought them from Levis store.



But I do not want to throw any of my clothes away because I love them!



Anyway, my mum gave me $300 for me to spend on clothings and shoes. Yippee!



And so my hunting for clothes begin.



I went to Tom and Stephani which was located at Tiong Bahru plaza, 2nd floor. Though it's not some kind of a famous place to buy clothes unlike Gucci and Prada, it, however has alot of nice shirts.



They sell beach wears, chokers, bags, picture frames, sexy lingerie, manly briefs, tight boxers, umbrellas, formal wear, kids wear, perfumes, colognes and many more.



Upon entering, I was already mesmerized by the tee-shirt that was put on displayed. So I'd decided to buy that and three more which was placed at the back of the shelves.



Each costs 37 dollars. Nice designs yet cheap and affordable. What else can I say.



Then I had to pick the choice of my jeans. They were only selling them at 32 dollars each. Very affordable.



When I had to try on my jeans, I was pleasantly amazed to know that my waist size has shrunk.



MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



Fabulous!



From a size 32.5 to 30.



Altogether, I'd spend 230 dollars on 4 tee-shirts, 3 jeans, and 1 cologne.











And I bought my shoes from BATA.







Yes, that's the brand of the shoe.







Isn't my shoe just nice? It only cost me 39.95 dollars.



Oh well, my job is done for now.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment