Ads

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Viruses



My laptop is infected by a virus and I have no idea how to get rid of it. Each time I tried to log onto the net, it will lag terribly and sometimes the programs that I am running will not be responding.



Sometimes, I would have to restart the laptop over and again, hoping that everything will be alright upon restarting but the problem still persist. I HATE YOU LAPTOP! Er, correction - I HATE YOU VIRUS!



But you are wondering how did I manage to blog? I manage to get online and it's only after restarting the laptop for 51 times and it's pure luck. I guess that I will be disconnected pretty soon.



The error message that will always pops up reads, "Generic Host by Win32' or something along that line.



So if anyone out there who knows how to solve this problem, do email me to icyboy85@gmail.com with the solutions or contact me at 90217458. No! Please don't prank call me or I will shove a banana into your tight ass. Just Kidding!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment