Ads

Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Biatch and Her Husband; in the Cinema



Damn! I wrote an entry on this earlier on but there was an application error so it shuts down and I didn't save my work. SO here I am re-writing everything all over again. Damn it!



Okay...



I watched two movies today, Catwoman and Collateral but however I prefer watching Catwoman; it's more action pack and full of suspense. Collateral on the other hand had the worst cinematography. It was so shaky that to one point, I felt giddy.



Collateral is one of the worst movies I had ever watch since the Blair witch project. Anyway something really atrocious happened when I was in the cinema with D.D. I thought I could enjoy the movie but... Oh what the heck.



We were already seated to wait for the movie to start. And then we saw a middle age lady sitting on the steps of the aisle beside D.D and she was talking on her cell phone so loudly.



I wanted to shout right to her face, "Hello lady! SHUT THE FUCK UP and SWITCH OFF YOUR CELL PHONE! How rude could you be? We're in the cinema here!" But of course, I didn't.



Minutes later, when the lights were dimmed and the show was starting, she moved to the front seat and decided to settle there. So we thought all had ends well but it was not over yet.



There came her husband and she was telling him something. And then he looked at us. Yes, I knew. I sense that he was looking at our direction. Instantly, he moved away from his wife and advanced to us.



Her husband: Excuse me, you're sitting at my place.



D.D looked at him in bewilderment and then responded back that he was mistaken but the man did not listen to D.D. He continued repeating the same sentence over and again.



Her husband: My tickets shows here that our seats number are 21 and 22.



D.D: But we are not occupying your seats. These are 19 and 20. You can checked the numbers marked on our seats.



He of course thought that he was not in the wrong and stood there waiting for us to admit our mistakes but we didn't because we were not in the wrong.



Her husband: Please move away from our seats. * voice grew louder*.



Everyone from the front row turned back and look at us. He was making a scene! At that very moment, I wanted to stand up and shout at him, "Hey fucker, I don't care if you're older than me. Check the marked numbers on the seats instead of assuming that we are in the wrong. Shut the fucking hell up, and move in to your respective seats with your wife!"



So he was still standing there like a fool and waited for us to move in instead. He waited and waited and then gave up. He decided to look at our marked numbers and realize that he had made A HUGE bloody mistake.



He, however, walked away to his wife and told her to follow him to their seats. No apologies at all! What the ....!



Ah of course, he didn't want to humiliate himself. Then what about us? That man has caused a lot of embarrassment to us. Can't he say one simple sorry?



And then I figured it out. The lady sat at the steps of aisle because she thought that we were taking up her seats. And then she called her husband to inform him of the matter. But since her husband couldn't come in time to resolve the problem, she moved to the front row and settle there instead till her husband come.

Minutes later when her husband arrived, she identified the problem to him and thereafter, he looked back and advanced to us, thinking that he could scare us with his stern look. Bleah~

And of course, the lady didn't have the courtesy to ask if whether we had taken her seats but she refused to do so and instead, she left the dirty job to her husband.

She only wanted to save her pride. Oh that biatch! If I ever see her again, I will smack her ass and shove 2 huge watermelon into her ass.



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac



No comments:

Post a Comment