Ads

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Charla...



I watched and my tears started to trickle down my cheeks. Her words touched my heart and seeing her being eliminated in the sixth leg of the race really saddened me.




But however, I'm very proud of Charla for being able to compete and to make it that far and to outplay, outwit and outlast the other five teams that were eliminated before them in the race.



I applaud for her strong will to move forward, to try her very best in every thing she do, never to give up even though the challenges were tough. She has shown us how capable she was to be able to do the things that some of us can never or are afraid of doing.

She had done almost all the roadblock tasks despite her being short and the mean team of Colin and Christie always critisizing her and Mirna. I respect Charla alot for taking things in her stride and she is and will always be my role model.

Taken from CBS website:



On her experience, Charla remarked, "I just wanted to prove to the world how much I can do, and it's not easy when there's...always people thinking you can't do it and you have to work extra hard to do it...[but]you have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams."



A teary Phil told Charla, "You have an amazing spirit."



On her one-of-a-kind cousin Mirna, Charla added, "She's just an amazing person to be around and to have as a cousin. I just love her."



Love,

Shah Rizal Isaac


No comments:

Post a Comment