Ads

Monday, August 16, 2004

A lot of things to be DONE.



Nowadays, I would sleep rather late just to catch the Olympic Games and then I would leave my school assignments and homework aside and they began to pile up.



Mum: Are you going to do your homework?



Me: Soon ... Soon.



And then I realize there were too many to be done and I had to hand them in by tomorrow! Immediately, I got to work and tried to finish them as fast as I could.



It was past midnight, and I was trying to complete my Data Communication homework but somehow, I just couldn't find the answers for the two questions. Yup, there were only two questions to be answered but I was staggering for the answers.



Well, the lecturer wanted us to find the answer from the internet and not from the book. So I guess it's not only me who will have a hard time finding, but also the rest of my classmates will too.



I was too overly-confident thinking that I could complete my assignments in less an hour but I was wrong. My laptop was a corked up! I have to restart it many a times due to a generic host problem.



I was getting bored and pissed with my laptop and it was already half past two. I was lethargic, sleepy, grouchy. I WANT TO SLEEP! And then I thought maybe I could asked help from people so that I could speed things up.



Indeed, I managed to complete all my assignments before 3am with the help of D.D and my friend, Fazdeel. Thank you so much!



Signing Off,

Shah Rizal Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment